lunedì 10 ottobre 2011

iPhone 4S reached its first million

iPhone 4S has just reached its first million.
That's ...obvious.
For me.
Because Apple advertises this product all over the world, so a lot of people will see their advertising.
This is why a lot of pieces of 4S will be sold.
Anyway I am still waiting some feedbacks about SiRi, because I am really curious about this new software technology.
It seems to be really interesting.

So, if you have bought this new iPhone 4S, please consider reporting us a feedback about Siri.

4 commenti:

  1. only suckers upgrade every generation... im waiting for the iphone 5 or 6 or whatever is the newest once my phone breaks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Not a shocker, I only got an iPod Touch because I can't afford a smartphone. I'd rather get a android

    RispondiElimina